Popular Posts

Posted by : Cat Monday, February 21, 2011

Credit to: student11206 @ YT + [Partial translation] @hydeist3 @ Twitter

As a Chinese speaker, I can say that he speaks Chinese pretty well! ^o^
I translated most of the Chinese that he said! Please credit if sharing~ c: Thankyu! -Cat

0:33 Long time no see! I am Park Jung Min.
0:44 Did you all miss me? (TS: Yes!)
0:48 Because I have you (all), I am not alone
0:54 I am sexy~ (Caption: I am sexy??) Um... So... Um~ Your eyes are very beautiful~. I want you to be my girlfriend. What you do think of me?
[And then the MC was like, "It's so weird... How come all the Chinese words you know are for wooing girls?"]
1:41 I love you~.
1:49 The song lyrics are:
Have you ever loved me?
Have you ever thought of me?
Have or have not?
Have you ever had a moment where your heart was moved a little bit?

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Triple S USA & Canada - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -