Popular Posts

Posted by : Cat Thursday, July 28, 2011

Credit :: (source) TV Report from Nate + Babyvfan + (shared by) DS501fanpage @ Facebook



On the 26th, Kim Hyun Joong was on the KBS JOY’s show, Lee So Ra’s second proposal and talked about his change. “Before, I couldn’t talk about drinking alcohol and girlfriends, but now I can do whatever I want. I’m enjoying singing and dancing too,” he said.

He confessed, he had a girlfriend, who he has been dating for 3 years. He said, “If I like a girl I don’t say hello to her. If I talk to her I’m afraid she will know I like her. That’s why I avoid talking to her. But I ask actively if I really like someone.”

He also gave thanks to his fans. “My fans supported me a lot and they helped me grow. I want to invite them to my last concert as a singer someday. Thank you for showing your love for me for 6 years,” he said.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Triple S USA & Canada - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -