Popular Posts

Posted by : Cat Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong sends a message to Lee Min Jung
Credit :: (source) Starnews + dkrogers @ Korea.com + (shared by) ss501chapter.wordpress.com


Singer and Actor Kim Hyun Joong recently sent a message to actress Lee Min Jung.

On the 24th, Kim was a substitute DJ for MBC’s radio program Shindong’s Shimshim Tapa because Shindong was abroad.

Kim solved quizzes about Lee with Trax’s Jung Mo and 8Eight’s Joo Hee. When a production crew member played background music, Kim left a message to Lee.

Kim said, “I never knew you were so beautiful before. Maybe my eyes were so tired due to the harsh shooting schedule. It’s good to see that you are active. I hope we can shoot a TV series again someday.”

People responded: “The message was a surprise.” “If Lee heard this, she might laughed out loud too.” “I hope Kim shoot a TV series with Lee next time.”


Kim Hyun Joong confesses his attraction to Lee Min Jung
Credit :: (source & pic) TV Report via Naver + leesa86 @ Allkpop + (shared by) ss501chapter.wordpress.com


Singer Kim Hyun Joong recently filled in for Super Junior‘s Shindong on MBC Radio‘s ‘Shim Shim Tapa‘, as a radio DJ.

On October 24th, Kim Hyun Joong answered a series of questions pertaining to actress Lee Min Jung. Near the end, a staff member began streaming ‘confession background music’, which inspired the singer to leave a spontaneous message for the actress.

“Why didn’t I realize how beautiful you were back then. I guess I was too tired from working such long hours, my eyes must not have caught it,” he began. “It’s so good to see that you’re keeping busy these days, I hope that we will get to work together again sometime.”

Listeners chuckled as they commented, “Awesome message“, “She would have laughed out loud“, “You two should film something together“, and “I want this to be real!”


Kim Hyun Joong Can Speak to Dogs?
Credit :: dakrnnaznguy @ Soompi + (shared by) ss501chapter.wordpress.com


Kim Hyun Joong recently revealed that he can have a conversation with dogs.

On the “Stars From Andromeda Special” episode of MBC “Come to Play” that aired on October 24, Kim Hyun Joong, Eun Ji Won, Kim Ji Sook, and members of Baekdoosan (Kim Doe Kyun and Park Chan Hee) appeared on the show.

During this episode, Kim Hyung Joong stated, “I can speak to dogs.”

He added, “Whenever I need to ask a dog if it wants food, I simply have the question in my head and bark at them – I do the same thing whenever I need to get the dog’s attention. This of course doesn’t work for all dogs. There are different methods for different types of dogs. For some reason though, I can only speak to Korean dogs – I tried speaking to a foreign dog but it just wouldn’t respond no matter how hard I tried.”

After hearing this comment, Park Chan Hee asked, “Then how do Korean dogs and foreign dogs speak to each other?” Kim Hyun Joong replied, “I think they just follow their instincts.”

Kim Hyun Joong surprised the fans again later when he told the show he saw an actual UFO. “I saw a UFO in Japan. In order to make everybody see it I yelled ‘Wuaaak!’ It was similar to the one that appeared in Gwanghwamun…Aliens are at the end of the evolution. They have big eyes and their skin is transparent,” Kim Hyun Joong said referring to a video published online recently of a UFO in the Gwanghwamun area in Seoul.


If Kim Hyun Joong were invisible, where would he go?
Credit :: (source + pic) Enews24 via Nate + elliefilet @ Allkpop + (shared by) ss501chapter.wordpress.com


Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong revealed a rather naughtier side of himself on the recent episode of ‘Come to Play’.

When asked, “If you were an invisible person, where would you want to go?” Kim Hyun Joong said that he would like to enter a women’s bathhouse.

Co-guest Park Chanee previously stated, “It was a dream of mine to enter a women’s bath since I was young,” to which Kim Hyun Joong added, “When I was younger, I thought of wanting to go to a women’s bath often as well. If I were an invisible man, I think I’ll want to go to a women’s bath.” Guest Kim Do Gyoon then commented, “It’s the dream of all men. To want to go to a women’s bath first if one was invisible is a man’s instinct,” causing laughter in the studio.


Kim Hyun Joong saw a UFO in Japan?
Credit :: (source & pic) HanKyung + leesa86 @ Allkpop + (shared by)


Singer Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he had seen a UFO in Japan.

Stars such as Kim Jisuk and Eun Ji Won also guest-starred on the episode of ‘Come to Play‘ that aired on the 24th, and living up to his nickname ’4 dimensional alien’, Kim Hyun Joong explained that he saw a UFO in Japan, and that he yelled to inform the others around him.

“I was at a photo shoot in Japan, when something that looked like a balloon sped by. I thought it was a plane for a second, but I wasn’t even anywhere near an airport. I didn’t think anyone would believe me, so I just screamed,” he said.

“I heard that a UFO appeared at Gwanghwamun recently, and the one I saw looked exactly like it,” he added, trying to make his story believable.

Eun Ji Won who is also famous for being a little four-dimensional hilariously added, “UFOs don’t like us to investigate. Let’s not look too deeply into this or something may happen“, to which Kim Hyun Joong absurdly added, “Aliens are the last forms of evolution. There’s no gravity in space, so their skin gets paler, and their fingers skinnier.”

Meanwhile also on the same episode, Eun Ji Won shared some exciting news that he and his wife have plans to have children sometime next year.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Triple S USA & Canada - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -