Popular Posts

Posted by : 4DKyutie501 Thursday, December 29, 2011

Credit: hyun-joong.com
Translation: Wonderrrgirl @ wonderrrland.wordpress.com

Hello^^~~ Good Morning keke
Two hours ago I woke up, ate ramen, put them away, washed up and just like this I came on here to greet everyone.

I got through this week in a hectic manner therefore it seems like I slept soundly. From the Japan Music video volume 2, Photoshoot for jacket (cover of the album) to the end end-of-year performances…… It’s not far-fetched to say that I really live through this week with my two eyes wide open and awake. ^^;;;;;; keke

Anyway I went to Hongkong yesterday and received four awards, therefore my fatigue vanished as well, thank you very much (–)(___)(–)kekeke

However I “kekeke” <– this… it doesn’t mean anything special, don’t misunderstand, it is also not some silly laugher, just a habit of mine.. when I write a sentence and type this, I sometimes write this at times when it is not suitable which caused a lot of misunderstandings keke.. ah!! Once again it came out like a habit.. keke.. ah again… _____;;

Now that I have received the present from everyone. During the end-of-year events, I will now go and prepare in order to bring for everyone a shocking performance.^^

During end-of-year performances, I will show everyone a handsome stage as an eye-feast for everyone ^^

It has become colder now, and even though it is empty at the side of my body… do live happily

Merry Christmas ^^ Happy New Year

When I returned to Korea I heard the song ‘Closer’ by Kim Yeon Woo-nim, and I really like it, so from this morning I’ve been listening to it continuously ^^

I hope everyone will go and try listening it too..

For a long time and right now, thank you for loving me ^^

I hope everyone will live the last month of the year lively and meaningfully.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Triple S USA & Canada - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -