Popular Posts

Posted by : Kim Monday, June 4, 2012

Source: Kim Kyu Jong Korea Official Homepage, http://www.kyu-jong.com/1stmini/board_view.asp?brd_code=common&page=1&brd_idx=1507/
reposted from http://ss501ode.blogspot.com/

English:
To: ThanKYU ♡ TripleS~
Hello! ^^ Kyujong here~
Though I've always been saying this but time's really fast isn't it?! It's like only yesterday that we debuted.. and it's already 2012 June in blink of eye ne~
Have you all been faithfully executing your plans as you had planned?! It's still not too late~ Think through again~ of the things you had planned for! Fighting! ^^
The reason for my writing a letter here and picking up the pen again after so long is because~ of the fact.. that I am entering military in July ^^
I wanted to be the direct party to let know of this to all you pretties~ ♡
Indulging in all you pretties' support and love all this while ^^ spun lovely memories that made me truly feel happiness~ Thanks to all you pretties, I've been spending a very enjoyable and happiness filled 20s of my life!~
As I always been saying, I want to repay as much as I've been receiving~!^^
In future too, I only wanna deliver beautiful memories as a present to all you pretties like always~! 2 years later! With a more improved me~ We shall make a promise to meet one another again at then~^^ Must! Must! Must! ^^
June 3 that's gonna be spent with pretties~ makin' me anticipating!
See you on that day~ Let's weave a smile-filled memory ^^
As had always been! Just like how our times spent together from past till now have had been left as beautiful memories~
We shall spin such beautiful memories in the future too ^^ Thank you..^^
So blessed.. ♡
-The Best SS501 J.Dream-
P.S: My handwriting is not so nice..! Please understand~^^ -kyu-~


Korean:
To: ThanKYU TripleS~

안녕하세요!^^ 규종이예요~
항상 하는 말이지만 시간 참 빠르죠?! 데뷔한지 엊그제 같은데.. 벌써 2012년 6월이네요~
다들 계획한 일은 잘 하고 계시나요?! 아직 늦거 않았으니~ 계획했던 일들!
다시 한번 생각하면서~ 화이팅!^^
이렇게 오랜만에 편지를 쓰려고 펜을 든 이유는~ 제가 7월달에 입대하기로 하여서 입니다^^
직접 제가 이쁜이들에게 알려주고 싶었어요~♡
항상 많은 응원과 이쁜이들의 사랑속에 ^^ 좋은 추억만 가득해서 정말 행복해요~ 이쁜이들 덕에 저는 즐겁고 행복만 20대를 보내고 있답니다!~
늘 말했든 받은만큼 돌려주고 싶은데~!^^
앞으로도 항상 이쁜이들에게 예쁜 추억만 선물해주고 싶어요~!
2년 뒤에!
더 좋은 모습으로~ 우리 꼭 만나기로 약속해요~^^ 꼭! 꼭! 꼭!^^
6월 3일에 이쁜이들과 함께하는 시간~ 기대됩니다!
그 날 만나요~ 웃음가득한 시간 추억으로 남겨요 ^^
늘 그랬듯! 지금까지의 우리 시간이 예쁜 추억으로 남은것처럼~
앞으로도 예쁜 추억 만들어요^^ 고마워..^^
행복해요.. ♡
-The Best SS501 J.Dream-
P.S: 제가 글송씨가 부족해요..! 많은 이해 부탁드려요~^^ -kyu-~

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Triple S USA & Canada - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -